Cursor or While on Transaction Notification
source link: https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-q-a/cursor-or-while-on-transaction-notification/qaq-p/13602649
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
Accepted Solutions (0)
43 seconds ago
The use of advanced database objects such as stored procedures and triggers in the SAP Business One databases are not allowed.
Except the SAP provided stored procedure SBO_SP_TransactionNotification modifying and/or creating as well as executing any SAP or non-SAP stored procedures are not allowed as they
- may cause conflicts with SAP Business One processes
- are not portable between different database systems
- cause possible problems during upgrading and/or patching the SAP Business One databases
▪ Using DI API or DI Server instead guarantees backward compatibility for
an Add-On running on a customer system.
- Therefore the usage of stored procedures in the SAP Business One databases will not
be accepted regardless of their purpose as to write and/or extract data.
Similarly as they may get erased during upgrades and conflict with SAP Business One
processes, triggers are also not allowed in SAP Business One databases.
SAP Business One Support
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK