A 3rd party Ruqqus client for Android and iOS* written in React Native
以下为 快照 页面，建议前往来源网站查看，会有更好的阅读体验。
Scroll For Ruqqus
This is a 3rd party Ruqqus client for Android and iOS* written in React Native following Boost For Reddit's UI/UX.
- Not bound to any one domain
- Guild mastering
- Have nodejs installed
- Clone this repo and open a terminal in it
- Run npm i to install all the dependencies
- While that's working download the expo app on your phone
- When you have all the dependencies run npm run web to start the hotreloader
- Scan the QR code that will appear in your terminal or browser with the expo app
- Icon and logo design
- Still waiting on app keys from ruqqus admins
- Implement app ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Ruqqus api requires implicit oauth
go-http-cli An HTTP client inspired by Curl , Postman and httpie m...
birch An IRC client written in bash. Usage birch [-s host -u nick -p pass -P port -c chan -x cmd]
VNC Client written in ActionScript 3 / Flash Player 8.5 Friday, October 28, 2005 Check this out. Darron Schall has put together a Flash Player 8.5 VNC (Virtual Network Computin...
Himalaya Minimalist CLI email client, written in Rust. The project is under active development. Do not use in production bef...
What you need to know Verizon is now rolling out Android 11 and One UI 3.0 to the...
A few years ago, a coworker of mine told me about React Native. I was very skeptical. I argued that it is just another cross-platform framework which will never work in real life – little did I know how wrong I was....
react-native-zoom-bridge React-native bridge for ZoomUs video conference calls android & iOS SDK's (as of Jul 14, 2020 version 4.6.21666.0428) Getting started $ npm install react-native-zoom-bridge --save