D-Link G415 AX1500 4G Smart Router delivers mobile broadband as core home networ...
source link: https://ausdroid.net/2022/05/16/d-link-g415-ax1500-4g-smart-router-delivers-mobile-broadband-as-core-home-networking/
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
D-Link G415 AX1500 4G Smart Router delivers mobile broadband as core home networking
While the NBN is officially “finished” a lot of Aussies still can’t get a good connection. So poor, in fact, are the connections that a mobile connection provides a better solution to accessing the world wide web.
In recognition of this need, D-Link has launched the G415, an AX1500 4G Smart Router. Users can slip a data SIM into the router and enjoy the full speed of 4G LTE CAT 4 on an uninhibited Wi-Fi 6 network. This will work perfectly for your home, or, take it with you to enjoy easy networking and web access in a mobile office or as a holiday solution.
The G415 also has an impressive array of AI technology and features to ensure your experience is the best possible, this includes:
- Traffic Optimisation – Maximising available bandwidth to users
- Intelligent channel selection – Keeps users connected to the best channel for speed and minimised congestion
- Capacity to become a part of a Mesh network through AI Mesh
- Parental controls – Protecting your family from some of the online perils
- Alexa and Assistant integration for basic network controls
- Capcity to load share or fallback to mobile connection from a fixed NBN option
- User activity reports
- Automatic firmware updates to maintain high level protection from online threats
The G415 has a built-in Health Mode which enables users to schedule Wi-Fi transmission hours. This is with the aim to reduce the possible effects of electromagnetic radiation, maintaining a balanced family lifestyle and conserving energy. There’s plenty to like about the G415, perhaps the next step will be a 5G option to work with MNVOs getting access to 5G networks.
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK