Watch - Apple
source link: https://www.apple.com/watch/
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
- * Apple Card Monthly Installments is available for certain Apple products and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 for more information about eligible products. iPhone activation required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile. Variable APRs for Apple Card other than Apple Card Monthly Installments range from 10.99% to 21.99% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of April 1, 2020. Taxes and shipping are not included in Apple Card Monthly Installments and are subject to your standard purchase APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- $9.99/month after free trial. No commitment. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled.
- Trade‑in value based on an Apple Watch Series 5 Stainless Steel 44MM Cellular in good condition. Must be at least 18. Offer may not be available in all stores and not all devices are eligible for credit. Apple reserves the right to refuse or limit the quantity of any device for any reason. In‑store trade‑in requires presentation of a valid, government-issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Value of your current device may be applied toward purchase of a new Apple device. Additional terms at apple.com/trade-in.
- The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.
- To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with iOS or iPadOS 13.2 or later. Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
- Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
- Case and band combinations can be made within collections (Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike, and Apple Watch Hermès) only.
- Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. View complete list.
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK