GitHub - prabhuomkar/frisky: Open Source GraphQL API for Online Shows
source link: https://github.com/prabhuomkar/frisky
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
Open Source GraphQL API for Online Shows
Technical Stack/Framework Used
- Cloud Atlas - Database Service Provider
- Heroku - Platform Service Provider
Installation & Setup
- Install the packages mentioned in package.json file for getting all dependencies of the project.
npm install --save
- Getting the configuration ready
.env.examplefile at the same location and save as
cp .env.example .env
- Starting the application (after starting MongoDB's mongod)
Check out docs for more information!
Contributing Guide coming soon!
Issues are managed via GitHub Issues.
This project is licensed under the Apache License. See the LICENSE file for details.
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK