Lumen with Paul Schoenfelder
source link: https://rustacean-station.org/episode/054-paul-schoenfelder/
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is damaged, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
Lumen with Paul SchoenfelderPosted Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:30:00 +0000
Contributing to Rustacean Station
Rustacean Station is a community project; get in touch with us if you’d like to suggest an idea for an episode or offer your services as a host or audio editor!
- 0:27 - Paul’s Bio and Lumen
- 4:30 - Lumen can only compile Erlang
- 9:26 - SSA (Static Single Assignment)
- 12:02 - BEAM
- 22:03 - Web Assembly
- 25:02 - Rust makes low level stuff easy to implement
- 34:44 - WASM Browser limitations
- 37:01 - Erlang’s Observer and Distribution Protocol
- 41:10 - What is WASM (Web Assembly)?
- 49:01 - WASI (WebAssembly System Interface)
- 1:01:30 - The WASM working group vs The community group
- 1:08:39 - How to participate in Lumen?
Intro Theme: Aerocity
Audio Editing: Plangora
Hosting Infrastructure: Jon Gjengset
Show Notes: Plangora
Hosts: Allen Wyma
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK