Github GitHub - Minhluu2911/BASIC_Machine_Learning_2_months: I'm challenging to...
source link: https://github.com/Minhluu2911/BASIC_Machine_Learning_2_months
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
BASIC Machine Learning 2 months
I'm challenging to myself to learn Machine Learning Algorithms, as much as I can within 2 months
Managing the python environment
- I'm recommend you using Anaconda to manage your python environment. It's very easy to use and handle.
- Here is my quick guide to manage your environment How to use Anaconda
Some Algorithm that I think I will cover:
The list will be updated and added additional algorithm in the progress when I learning.
- Getting familiar with:
- Supervised Learning
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- K-Nearest Neighbor
- Decision Trees and Random Forests
- Unsupervised Learning
A little bit change of my view (I hope that you spend a little bit time to read it)
- I have received some advices from my teacher so I think that I will change a little bit my point of view:
- Firstly, my target of this repo is that I want to implement the algorithm from the scratch by myself If I can in order to understand thoroughly so it cost me a lot of time to do this. On the other side that I also must to handle my schoolwork in the university because it's quite heavy in this semester and I do not want drop it out. . I decide to cut back on some part that I think we must spend a lot of time to understand it in in detail and add some fundamental parts to get familiar with machine learning.
- Secondly, I think that learning is the long-term road, especially machine learning is not an easy bite so I do not want to do it as the fast food and try to equip for myself a strong foundation for the future. My plan is I will divide this into 3 parts: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.
- In basic, I try to get familiar with machine learning tools and basic term so that when I go deeper I will not be frustrated or discouraged. Solving many small problems that make us flexible and confidence after knowing how to use it and when to use it.
- When you have familiar, then in the intermediate and advance it quite not difficult as it is.
- I'm very sorry about the change of my view might cause inconvenience for people who have been following me. However, I think this is the best way for both of me and you in the long road.
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK