GitHub - styleguidist/react-styleguidist: Isolated React component development e...
以下为 快照 页面，建议前往来源网站查看，会有更好的阅读体验。
React Styleguidist is a component development environment with hot reloaded dev server and a living style guide that you can share with your team. It lists component
propTypes and shows live, editable usage examples based on Markdown files. Check out the demo style guide.
- Getting Started: install and run Styleguidist
- Documenting components: how to write documentation
- Locating components: point Styleguidist to your React components
- Configuring webpack: tell Styleguidist how to load your code
- Cookbook: how to solve common tasks with Styleguidist
- Basic style guide, source
- Style guide with sections, source
- Style guide with customized styles, source
- Style guide with custom express endpoints, source
- Create React App integration, source
Real projects using React Styleguidist:
- Rumble Charts
- Semantic UI Components for React
- Dialog Components
- Bulma Components
- Yammer Components
- More projects…
Integration with other tools
- Create React App — just works, see the Getting Started guide!
- Create React App + TypeScript, see Configuring webpack
- TypeScript, see react-docgen-typescript
- Vue, see Vue Styleguidist
- snapguidist: snapshot testing for React Styleguidist
- react-styleguidist-visual: automated visual testing for React Styleguidist, using Puppeteer and pixelmatch
- styleguidist-scrapper: scrapper script for documentation generated by React Styleguidist
- The Dream of Styleguide Driven Development talk by Sara Vieira
- Building React Components Library talk by Robert Haritonov
- Say Cheese: Snapshots and Visual Testing
- Interview with Artem Sapegin about React Styleguidist.
The change log can be found on the Releases page.
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our Readme on GitHub with a link to your site.
Become a backer get your image on our Readme on GitHub with a link to your site.
Authors and license
MIT License, see the included License.md file.
android-examples - :shipit: [Examples] Simple basic isolated apps, for budding android devs.
Xen4android is an open source community effort to create a more-isolated mobile OS.
avenv A more isolated virtualenv Install / Update curl --fail --location https://github.com/ihucos/avenv/raw/master/avenv-dist.tar | tar -xf - -C /usr/local/bin/ How to use
Flatkvm is a tool to easily run flatpak apps isolated inside a VM, using QEMU/KVM. WARN...
README.md sketch-webview-kit This plugin was created using skpm. For a detailed explanation on how things work, checkout the
Let components drive the development of your applications. Jonathan Saring
vuetify - Material Component Framework for Vue.js 2
conphigure - Simple Configuration Reader Component for PHP