GitHub - leaderj1001/MobileNetV3-Pytorch: Implementing MobileNetV3 using Pytorch
source link: https://github.com/leaderj1001/MobileNetV3-Pytorch
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
Implementing Searching for MobileNetV3 paper using Pytorch
- The current model is a very early model. will modify it as a general model as soon as possible.
- Searching for MobileNetV3 paper
- Author: Andrew Howard(Google Research), Mark Sandler(Google Research, Grace Chu(Google Research), Liang-Chieh Chen(Google Research), Bo Chen(Google Research), Mingxing Tan(Google Brain), Weijun Wang(Google Research), Yukun Zhu(Google Research), Ruoming Pang(Google Brain), Vijay Vasudevan(Google Brain), Quoc V. Le(Google Brain), Hartwig Adam(Google Research)
- Experimental need for ImageNet dataset.
- Code refactoring
- For CIFAR-10 and CIFAR-100 data, I experimented with resize (224, 224).
Datasets Model Accuracy Epoch Training Time Parameters CIFAR-100 MobileNetV3(LARGE) 64.64% 62 1h 56m 2.5M CIFAR-100 MobileNetV3(SMALL) 62.29% 86 2h 17m 1.2M IMAGENET WORK IN PROCESS
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK