memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0 AND 1=1
What are memory leaks? No matter what programming language you code in the lifecycle of memory management is pretty much the same. While this may seem pretty straightforward memory doesn’t always get rel...
Apple iOS 11.2.1 seems to have a serious bug with privacy of photos. An app has read access to photos in spite of privacy settings set to never...
In the last few days, there has been information released about
r/GooglePixel: The (un)official home of #teampixel and the #madebygoogle lineup on Reddit. Get support, learn new information, and hang out in the subreddit dedicated to the Pixel phones, Pixelbook, Pixel Buds, Daydream, Google Home, Chromecast,...
Leak Mitigation Checklist If you just leaked sensitive information in public source code, read this document as part of your emergency procedure. :fire: Examples of sensitive information:
Snapdragon 865 specs leak
Newly leaked information has revealed some of the alleged specs of the upcoming Huawei P40.
BlockHook 最近修复了一些内存安全方面的问题，记录下这些问题的解决思路： 微信项目使用 BlockHook 时的 MRC 兼容问题 GlobalBlock 在某些场景下...
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=099999' union select unhex(hex(version())) -- 'x'='x
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0999999.1 union select unhex(hex(version())) -- and 1=1
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0" and "x"="y
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0 or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,10
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0' or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,1
- setup vpn99999 union select unhex(hex(version())) -- x=x' or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CH
- dEklNddk';select+pg_sleep(12);+--" or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,
- PHP" and "x"="y''A=0