memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0" or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,1
What are memory leaks? No matter what programming language you code in the lifecycle of memory management is pretty much the same. While this may seem pretty straightforward memory doesn’t always get rel...
Apple iOS 11.2.1 seems to have a serious bug with privacy of photos. An app has read access to photos in spite of privacy settings set to never...
In the last few days, there has been information released about
Pretty straightforward question: In PHP, when do you use define('FOO', 1);and when do you useconst FOO = 1;What are the main differences between those two?
r/GooglePixel: The (un)official home of #teampixel and the #madebygoogle lineup on Reddit. Get support, learn new information, and hang out in the subreddit dedicated to the Pixel phones, Pixelbook, Pixel Buds, Daydream, Google Home, Chromecast,...
Leak Mitigation Checklist If you just leaked sensitive information in public source code, read this document as part of your emergency procedure. :fire: Examples of sensitive information:
const 关键字是C++众多杂乱特性中的一个。 概念上它是直观的： const 修饰的变量变成常量，程序不能修改其值。然而它是C++缺失特性的一个简单粗暴的解决办法，并因此导致它变得非常复杂，...
Snapdragon 865 specs leak
Newly leaked information has revealed some of the alleged specs of the upcoming Huawei P40.
Myprevious post included this paragraph: let vs const vs var : Usually you want let . If you want to forbid assignment to this variable, you can...
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=099999' union select unhex(hex(version())) -- 'x'='x
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0999999.1 union select unhex(hex(version())) -- and 1=1
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0" and "x"="y
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0 or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,10
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0' or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,1
- setup vpn99999 union select unhex(hex(version())) -- x=x' or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CH
- dEklNddk';select+pg_sleep(12);+--" or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,
- PHP" and "x"="y''A=0