android error:failed to resolve: com.github.franmontiel:persistentcookiejar:" and "21"="21
I've been using vim (and now neovim (fr)) for more than 15 years and I still discover new tricks regularly. This post is about one of those about vim's gf command. This command allows the user...
async-resolver AsyncResolver.js implements a PubSub architecture where subscribers of events are decision makers (re...
GraphQL is a specification that defines how to fetch data from a backend system. In many ways, it is similar to REST and often uses the same HTTP(s) transports as REST. However, rat...
Sometimes a Linux server which runs Nginx + PHP-CGI(php-fpm) web service may experience sudden system load increase and the CPU usage is around 100% for many php-cgi processes when checking with top c
Building a CQRS + ES App With reSolve Learn how to build React+Redux Apps with the reSolve Framework ...
作者：崔静 介绍 webpack 的特点之一是处理一切模块，我们可以将逻辑拆分到不同的文件中，然后通过模块化方案进行导出和引入。现在 ES6 的 Module 则是大家最常用的模块化方案，所以你一定写过 import './xxx' 或者 import 's
RubyMotion has been under my stewardship for almost two years now. When it comes to my personal projects, I am a "move fast and break stuff" kind of person. But with the immense responsibility of RubyMotion and accountabi...
Official Statement archive.today had this to say about the issue: https://twitter.com/archiveis/status/1017902875...
Bitcoin’s network congestion can vary wildly. During some hours of some days, tens of thousands of transactions are waiting to get included in a block, causing fees to spike and leaving many users waiting. During slower h...
- kotlin+ktor性能999999.1 union select unhex(hex(version())) -- and 1=1
- elasticsearch head 连接
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0" or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,1
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0' or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,1
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0 or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,10
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=099999" union select unhex(hex(version())) -- "x"="x
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=099999' union select unhex(hex(version())) -- 'x'='x
- memory+leak+and+1=1''A=0'A=0999999.1 union select unhex(hex(version())) -- and 1=1