PHP" and "x"="x'A=0'A=0''''''''A=0
We have all, at some point, used constants to define some constant value in our code. They are used to avoid magic values. By replacing some magic value with a symbolic name, we can give it some…
Introduction Once upon the time, there was a Web Developer who used to spend weeks and weeks up...
We can all think of somebody who upon saying the wrong thing, maybe only once, has irreversibly ruined their reputation, possibly even after having apologised for whatever they said. Maybe it's a television presenter, or...
It's only a few months beforePHP 8 will be released, and honestly there are so many good features. In this post I want to share the real-life impact that PHP 8 will have on my own code. Events subscribers with a...
Generators have been added to PHP in version 5.5, yet the have received rather low attention. The PHP 5.5 migration guide introduced them as way to implement simple iterators.
php-src - The PHP Interpreter
News, repos, tips & trends from the Facile.it Engineering team!
- OLcgupAZ')); waitfor delay '0:0:6' --
- jetbrains-agent' and 'x'='y
- laravel call to a member function paginate() on array99999" union select unhex(hex(version())) -- "x
- jetbrains-agent and 1>1
- appache 配置x-content-type-options: nosniff
- android sharedprefscookiepersistor99999' union select unhex(hex(version())) -- 'x'='x
- camera'A=0" and "x"="x''A=0'