How I solved the problem A and try B,C
source link: http://codeforces.com/blog/entry/103
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
By Salat, 12 years ago, translation,
- map<string,int> M_pair; // data in put M_pair;
- map<string,vector<pair<int,int> > > M_step; // step of player;
- vector<pair<int,string> > Res; // first - result game, second name of player ;
- sort(Res.being(),Res.end(),predicat); // created the predicate for which there is a sort Res, players;
- predicat //if you win the same, then look at M_step chronology of events when a player has earned the first time, the amount m;
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK