[ROM][PX5][Q][10.0] Malaysk ROM for PX5 RK3368 with Android 10
source link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-px5-q-10-0-malaysk-rom-for-px5-rk3368-with-android-10.4175209/page-32#post-87002085
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
Top Liked Posts
Mod Q 10.0 Android PX5 RK3368
Only for those who have 10 android installed, a PX5 processor and have an installed MCU that starts with MTC (X) - where X can have different letters.
With firmware device, you need to understand all the risks. Neither I nor the website is not responsible for your actions and possibly killed devices! Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk.
Before installing the firmware, be sure to try to get into the Recovery (I have this method - I press the RESET button (RST) and hold the buttons on the front panel of the device until the buttons blink - I release the RESET button and immediately press the RESET button again for a short time 1-2 times ).
IMPORTANT!! : You cannot change the firmware versions in the system partitions - System, Vendor, ODM and Product (this is due to the fact that in 10 android these sections are dynamic and protected by the android itself from changes)- otherwise you will have a BLACK SCREEN after reboot and you will have to go to RECOVERY and reinstall the firmware from there (you can without deleting the data).
How do you know if your device is suitable for this forum thread? You can see the device in Settings - System - About device: look at the photo
What's added, fixed in LITE firmware version:
Can't update Magisk module !! Only Magisk Manager can be updated!
Installing LITE firmware version:
Download LITE version:
Version updated as of March 28, 2022.
What's added, fixed in FULL firmware version:
Can't update Magisk module !! Only Magisk Manager can be updated!
Installing FULL firmware version:
VIDEO FULL version
Online update 18.104.22.168 released on August 12, 2021
Online update 1.2 released on 02 October, 2021
Online update 1.2.2 from 03 December 2021
Sample ViperFX settings -
About Iphone and WiFi: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-rk3368-with-android-10.4175209/post-86043841
Important information (announcement of future OTA updates) - https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-rk3368-with-android-10.4175209/post-84457253
Who wants to translate Settings into their native language - https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...roid-6-8-9-t3955343/post80203246#post80203246
Many thanks to the respected Graser from the 4PDA forum for invaluable help in creating the firmware!
Please excuse me in advance! I very rarely answer questions and do not use private messages!
The update server always contains an updated version of the firmware, so to speak, a transitional one, where fixes - additions are gradually accumulated for the next online update.
If, for example, someone needs to reset the settings to the factory settings, then I recommend installing the LITE version of the firmware again and updating again to the Full version.
For example, updates are now accumulated, unlike version 1.1.6:
UPD : 09/02/2021
- Magisk updated to the latest version 21.4
- Manager Magisk to the latest version 8.0.7
- In Launcher Mal Dark, the buttons on the left and right panels have been slightly redone.
immediately open the access point settings.
open a third-party dialer
open MTCDialer for voice calling
- Fixed Screen Lock
- Fixed crash of the screensaver if it could not receive weather data from the provider. (if you installed it from an OEM application, you need to update it again after updating the firmware)
- zlink version 4.0.14
UPD : 11/02/2021
- Android base from 10/17/2020
- Fixed Easy Connect and updated to the latest version 4.1.1
- In Settings Mod - Settings MOD - System Settings - Pop-up Notification Settings - new settings have been added:
1. Enable display of album covers (picture)
2. Covers display size in px (pixels) - from 10 px to 100 px (see screenshots)
- Fixed autostart Nav Radio + after sleep (it won't start from the background)
- Added French and Polish translation to Mod Settings (thanks to oxygen and XDA users)
- In the Bluetooth application the panel of incoming and outgoing calls has been changed.
For example, updates are now accumulated, unlike version 1.1.7:
UPD : 24/03/2021
- Android base from 02/25/2021 - only for PX5
- Android base from 12/17/2020 - only for PX6
- Android base from 02.10.2020 - only for PX30
- Latest version of Magisk
- Fixed removing the bar status (after rebooting, it reappeared)
- Added starting services after boot and sleep
- Added a choice of delay (from 1 to 60 seconds) of the second, third, fourth application for autorun after loading.
- Many other additions and fixes
UPD : 26/03/2021
- The ability to disable the standard mechanism of autorun Radio, Music, etc. standard applications (Mod Settings - MOD Settings - System Settings - Autostart applications after system boot)
- Fixed initialization of Wi-Fi after boot.
- Fixed launch of Radio (when launched with zero frequency and empty radio buttons)
UPD : 30/03/2021
- Added Italian translation to rear camera app
- Added the ability to adjust the sound with your finger in the soundbar
- Added the ability to display radio station logos in the Radio application, pop-up notifications, in the screensaver.
All Radio applications that have the ability to display logos are located in the OEM application and have the word _logos at the end of the name, for example
You need to reinstall the Radio applications from the OEM.
Question: What needs to be done to show the logos of radio stations?
1. Download for example this archive of logos - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/8hmqpKHga0fQHQ or download them yourself from the Internet.
2. The picture must be in .png format, preferably with a resolution of 250X250 px or 500X500 px (the higher the resolution, the better the picture will be shown in the screensaver)
3. Find out the frequencies of radio stations in your city by entering into Google search "frequencies of radio stations (your city)"
4. Rename pictures in .png format with the name of the radio station frequency. For example: there is a radio station Record, it broadcasts in your city at a frequency of 102.3 -
rename the picture with the name 102.3.png
5. Create a Radio folder and copy all your pictures there.
6. Copy the Radio folder to the root of the sdcard internal memory.
It should then look something like the screenshots:
Added DFX Light Processing 2 impulse to ViperFX, which radically changes the sound on the device. It needs to be activated in ViperFX.
Added partial support for a screen resolution of 1920x1080 (for new devices that have such a screen resolution, not all applications can be installed from OEM applications). I can’t check it myself, there is no such screen.
Updated Magisk to the latest version.
Ability to disable autorun of standard applications after loading or after sleep. Located in Settings MOD - Mod Settings - System Settings - Autostart applications after sleep / reboot - Disable the regular autostart mechanism for Radio, Music, BT.
The ability to change the theme Day - Night automatically by Auto screen brightness by GPS. Located in Settings MOD - Settings Mod - System settings - Auto screen brightness by GPS - Change automatically the Day / Night theme (it is advisable to reboot later so that the changes apply)
New screensaver in the OEM application. Name - MTCScreenClock_NEW_Factory.
Fixed theme in MOD Settings.
Updated launcher - Launcher 10 android to the latest version.
Fixed bluetooth application HCT4BlueTooth_Mod for light theme (reinstall it from OEM application)
Added Portuguese translation - thanks to Nuno
Many other fixes and additions.
UPD : 18/05/2021
Fixed the equalizer, which is in the OEM application - HCT7AmpSetup_NEW (did not save the settings after reboot) - you need to reinstall it from the OEM application.
Fixed light theme in Launcher 10 android. Added the ability to change the launch of applications in the bottom bar for buttons.
- Long press on the button - select the launched application
- Short press - launch the application
Well, I wrote this to keep everyone in the know, all of this will of course be in the next update, when there will be a more voluminous accumulation of fixes and everyone will receive it automatically.
This applies to ALL PX5-PX6-PX30 units
I will try to add information about new fixes and additions in this post! (you can bookmark it )
I want to warn you: Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk.
Create bootable SD card 10 Android PX5.
Important!!! : very demanding on the type of SD card !! I started installing the firmware when I changed 5 different SD cards from different manufacturers !!!!!
1. Unzip the bootable_sd_card_10_android_PX5 archive to C:/ disk on a laptop or computer.
2. Run SD_Firmware_Tool.exe (as administrator)
3. Select the firmware in .IMG - update_10_android_zavod_PX5.img
4. Click on the Create button.
5. After creating the SD card, insert it into the device and reboot it. The firmware installation will start automatically. Installation will take a very long time, about 40-60 minutes !!!!!
Restoring a SD card after restoring the device:
- Fixed work of online players (for example Spotify) after sleep.
- New Settings Mod with support for day and night
- Fixed DPI change
- In the bluetooth application, the display of the contact list has been redesigned
- Updated to the latest versions of ZLINK and EasyConnect
- Fixed showing WiFi in the notification shade.
- Many other fixes and additions.
1. Added the ability to fully customize the soundbar.
The settings are located in Settings Mod - Mod Settings - Sound-related settings -Soundbar settings.
You can select and customize a panel of four types:
a) Standard panel
b) AV style
c) Circular panel
d) Animated panel
2.Fixed the work of Widgets, when after a reboot they did not work, if there was an auto-launch of Music or Radio, until they were closed and opened.
3.Fixed equalizer that did not save settings after reboot from OEM application - EQ_DSP - EQ_DSP_NEW.
For this you need:
- Reinstall this equalizer from the OEM application - EQ_DSP - EQ_DSP_NEW
- Enable setting from - Settings Mod - Mod settings - Sound-related settings - Initialization of the standard equalizer HCT7AMPSetup_NEW
4.Added control of the brightness of the rear camera when the Auto screen brightness setting is enabled by GPS.
The setting is in Settings MOD - Settings Mod - Auto screen brightness by GPS -Turn on maximum brightness when reversing.
5. New setting in Settings MOD - Mod Settings - Sound related settings - Pause third-party players when making a call via Bluetooth
6. New setting in MOD Settings - Mod Settings - Sound related settings - Automatic mixing of navigation apps
7. Other fixes and additions.
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK