How to Create Custom Emojis in Windows 10 & 11
source link: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-10-11-custom-emojis/
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is damaged, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
How to Create Custom Emojis in Windows 10 & 11
What better way to express yourself online than an emoji you've made all by yourself?
Ever since they arrived on the internet, adding emojis to your messages helps breathe life into them. Many apps and forums include plenty of emojis to choose from.
However, you can also create your very own custom emojis to use in messaging apps on Windows 10 and 11. And if you're interested,as outlined below.
How to Create Your Own Emojis With Moji Maker
Moji Maker is a freely available emoji design app for Windows 10 & 11. That app doesn’t include any paintbrushes or pencils. Instead, you can design emojis in Moji Maker by selecting and positioning component clips on them. This is how to create an emoji with the Moji Maker app:
- Bring up your Start menu, and select Microsoft Store from there.
- Type Moji Maker within Microsoft Store’s search box.
- Select the Moji Maker app.
- Click the Install button for Moji Maker.
- Then open the Moji Maker app.
- Click the Create New option.
- Select the eyes or glasses icon at the bottom of Moji Maker.
- Click the eyeballs or glasses you want to add.
- Left-click the eyeballs or glasses and hold the mouse button to position them on the emoji.
- You can resize the eyeballs or glasses by left-clicking the arrow at the bottom right of the selection box and dragging the cursor.
- Repeat steps seven to 10 to add hair, mouth, beard, hat, mask, nose, and other components to the emoji.
- Click the Save button when you’ve finished.
- Select an emoji size, and click the OK option.
- Choose a folder in the Save as window that opens.
- Input a file tile in the name box.
- Click the Save option.
Now you can upload the saved PNG emoji file to a messaging app. For example, you can add that emoji to Slack by clicking the Emoji button below the message text box and selecting Add Emoji. Then click the Upload Image option to select your custom emoji’s PNG file, and press the Save button.
Alternatively, you can copy the emoji to the clipboard by sharing it in the Snipping Tool. To do so, click the Share option, choose a size, and select OK. Select Snipping Tool to open the custom emoji in that utility. Then you can right-click the emoji in Snipping Tool to select Copy. Press the Ctrl + V hotkey to paste the copied emoji into text boxes in forums and messaging apps.
How to Set Up Emojis With Angel Emoji Maker
You can also set up custom smileys with the Emoji Maker web app. That web app enables you to design emoticons by selecting emoji components for them much the same as Moji Maker. You can create emojis with Angel Emoji Maker as follows:
- Open the Angel Emoji Maker web app within your browser.
- Press the Start Design button.
- The web app will open on the Shape selection tab. You can select a different shape for your emoji there.
- Then select the Eyes Big, Eyes, or Glasses button depending on preference.
- Choose the eyes or glasses to add to the emoji.
- Resize your added emoji component by left-clicking one of its border’s corners, holding the left mouse button, and dragging the cursor.
- To position the eyes or glasses, move the cursor over the emoji component, hold the left mouse button, and then drag it.
- Repeat steps four to seven to add beard, hands, hair, mouth, nose, hat, and other miscellaneous emoji components.
- You can also add backdrops to your emojis by selecting the Backgrounds button. Click a background available there to add it behind the emoji.
- Click Save when you’re done.
- Select Save now option to open a download window.
- Click Download to save a PNG file for the emoji.
- Thereafter, you can select to upload your downloaded emoji PNG to messaging apps.
Make Your Own Unique Emojis
You can design some truly unique and emojis of your own with Moji Maker and Angel Emoji Maker. Both apps are very straightforward to utilize and include a multitude of emoji components for you to select. If you can’t find the sort of emoji you’re looking for in a messaging app or forum, you can quickly design one for your messages with either app.
Jack Slater (139 Articles Published)
Jack has been a freelance tech journalist for more than a decade. He has covered Windows Vista, 7, 10, and 11 topics within a multitude of guides for Make Use Of and numerous other websites.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter for tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and exclusive deals!
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK