MA-570 Home Page
source link: https://justinmeiners.github.io/calculus-on-manifolds-site/
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
MA-570 Summer 1999
Solutions for the rest of Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 are available.
This is a multivariate calculus course - taught at a graduate level. You can find general information about the course in the syllabus. This page will be updated regularly during the semester as additional materials and information become available. For further information, contact the instructor at [email protected].
A class roll with e-mail addresses is available.
Midsemester Examination Final Examination (Thursday, August 5, 1999 9:10 - 10:10 P.M.) Homework and Programming Assignments
- (6/17/99) Chapter 1: Inequalities
- (6/19/99) Chapter 1: Sets in Euclidean Space
- (6/25/99) Chapter 1: Continuous Functions
- (6/25/99) Chapter 2: Definition of Derivative
- (6/28/99) Chapter 2: Differentiation Rules
- (7/2/99) Chapter 2: Partial Derivatives
- (7/2/99) Chapter 2: Derivatives
- (7/2/99) Chapter 2: Inverse Function Theorem
- (7/2/99) Chapter 2: Implicit Function Theorem
- (7/12/99) Chapter 3: Upper and Lower Sums
- (7/12/99) Chapter 3: Sets of Measure Zero
- (7/12/99) Chapter 3: Integrable Functions
- (7/20/99) Chapter 3: Fubini's Theorem
- (7/20/99) Chapter 3: Partitions of Unity
- (7/20/99) Chapter 3: Change of Variables
- (7/20/99) Chapter 4: Tensors
- (7/26/99) Chapter 4: K-forms
- (7/26/99) Chapter 4: Chains
- (8/4/99) Chapter 4: Stokes' Theorem
- (8/4/99) Chapter 5: Manifolds
- (8/4/99) Chapter 5: Forms on Manifolds
- (8/4/99) Chapter 5: Stokes' Theorem
- (8/4/99) Chapter 5: Surface Area
(8/4/99) Chapter 5: Classical Stokes' Theorems Lectures and Other Course Materials
When two dates are given, the second date is the date of last change.
Revised: Aug 4, 1999
All contents copyright © 1999 K. K. Kubota. All rights reserved
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK