GitHub - coteditor/CotEditor: Lightweight Plain-Text Editor for macOS
source link: https://github.com/coteditor/CotEditor
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
CotEditor is a lightweight plain-text editor for macOS.
- Requirement: macOS 10.12.2 Sierra or later
- Web Site: https://coteditor.com
- Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/coteditor/id1024640650?ls=1
CotEditor is a pure document-based Cocoa application written in Swift.
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Xcode 10.1
- Swift 4.2
- Sandbox enabled
How to Build
git submodule update --init
- Update frameworks (you can skip this process if you only wanna build).
carthage update --platform macOS
- Build Sparkle's XPCs by running "Sparkle XPCs" scheme in CotEditor.xcworkspace
- Open CotEditor.xcworkspace in Xcode.
© 2005-2009 nakamuxu, © 2011, 2014 usami-k, © 2013-2019 1024jp.
The source code is licensed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. The image resources are licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. See LICENSE for details.
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK