GitHub - ambujraj/hacktoberfest2018: A repository for HacktoberFest 2018.
source link: https://github.com/ambujraj/hacktoberfest2018
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
Anyone can contribute to this repo to make their contribution to open-source on Github.
Celebrate HacktoberFest by getting involved in the Open Source Community by completing some simple tasks in this project.
This is a Public Repository open to all members of the GitHub Community. Any member of the community may contribute to this project without being a collaborator.
What is Hacktoberfest?
Hacktoberfest is a month long celebration of open source software held in the month of October to get people involved in open-source. This year's edition is presented by DigitalOcean, GitHub and twilio.
RulesTo get a T-shirt, you must make five pull requests between October 1–31 in any timezone. Pull requests can be to any public repo on GitHub, not just the ones we’ve highlighted. The pull request must contain commits you made yourself.
You can check your progress of HacktoberFest at this link
Pull requests marked as spam will not be entitled for a T-shirt.
List of Programs to work on
- Hello World
- Searching Algorithms
- Linked list
- Traversal Algorithms
- Linked list
- Sorting Algorithms
- Linked list
- Random number algorithms
- Number reversal algorithms
- Fibonacci Series
- Is palindrome a Number
- Is number a perfect square?
- Is string a pangram
- Find the factorial number
- Find list of prime numbers.
- Create an arrow using CSS
- Convert roman numeral
- Telephone number validator
- Add Your Name to the CONTRIBUTORS.md file using following model
Name: [YOUR NAME](Github Link) Place: city you belong to About: Short Intro Programming Language: Which programming language do you know Email:
- Fork this repository (Click the Fork button in the top right of this page, click your Profile Image)
- Clone your fork down to your local machine
git clone https://github.com/your-username/hacktoberfest2018.git
- Create a branch for a new feature
git checkout -b feature/branch-name
- Or if it's a bugfix to a file
git checkout -b bugfix/branch-name
- Make your changes (Choose from any task below)
- Commit and Push
git add . git commit -m 'commit message' git push origin branch-name
- Create a New Pull Request from your forked repository (Click the New Pull Request button located at the top of your repo)
- Wait for your PR review and merge approval!
- Star this repository if you had fun!
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK