Kotlin Android MVP Demo – AndroidPub
source link: https://android.jlelse.eu/kotlin-android-mvp-demo-4ab7aa174fc?gi=141d80e0e1c
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
Kotlin Android MVP Demo
This demo aims shows practical way of clean architecture, MVP in android with Kotlin.
Here are the libraries used in this demo application:
- Retrofit Converter GSON
- Android SDK 25
- Android Build Tools v25.0.2
- Android Support Repository
Steps for trying out this sample:
- Replace the API Key in the gradle.properties with your Pixabay API Key
Go to the project and change the <API_KEY> in the gradle.properties
Note: If you have invalid Pixabay API Key, you won’t see any video in the list.
- Compile and install the mobile app onto your mobile device or emulator. To build this project, use the “gradlew build” command or use “Import Project” in Android Studio.
The sample also focuses on providing a simple, yet clean design and UI for apps with an extra level of visual polish compared to a traditional code sample.
Some of the UI widgets and design patterns used in the mobile app include:
- Use of Material theme including definition of primary and accent colors
- AppCompat usage for Material theme backward compatibility
- Window content and activity transitions based on the Material guidelines
- Use of the RecyclerView widget
- CoordinatorLayout from the Design Support library
- Material animations such as activity and Shared Element Transition for the RecyclerView
If you’ve found an error in this sample, please file an issue to https://github.com/vsay01/VideoApp Patches are encouraged, and may be submitted by forking this project and submitting a pull request through GitHub.
Visit the Github repository link.
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK