[上海/北京] NVIDIA 招聘 Deep Learning Performance Architect
source link: https://www.v2ex.com/t/943073
Go to the source link to view the article. You can view the picture content, updated content and better typesetting reading experience. If the link is broken, please click the button below to view the snapshot at that time.
Q1 财报不错，所以又来招人啦。这次继续是 NV Compute Arch 组的招聘，算是我司核心中的核心了。需要深度学习和 C/C++ 背景。实际工作内容和待遇网上都能搜得到，就不展开了。
Deep Learning Performance Architect
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop production-quality software that ships as part of NVIDIA's AI software stack.
- Analyze the performance of important workloads, tune our current software, and propose improvements for future software.
- Work with cross-collaborative teams of deep learning software engineers and GPU architects to innovate across applications like autonomous driving, NLP, computer vision, and recommender systems.
- Adapt to the constantly evolving AI industry by being agile and excited to contribute across the codebase, including API design, software architecture, testing, and GPU kernel development.
- Mentoring junior engineers on the team.
What we need to see:
- M.S. Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or similar), or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work or research experience.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ development and familiarity with Python.
- Experience designing high-level software architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including applications of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with performance analysis, profiling, and code optimization.
- Basic understanding of machine learning.
- Ability to work independently, define project goals and scope, and lead your own development effort.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- GPU programming and optimization expertise (e.g. CUDA or OpenCL).
- Practical experience with machine learning, especially deep learning.
- Experience with data science, statistical analysis, and visualization.
- Previous work on large complex codebases with many other developers, especially libraries, compilers, or system software.
- Track record of identifying new technologies and incorporating them into software development flows.
- Excellent understanding of linear algebra and calculus.
Aggregate valuable and interesting links.
Joyk means Joy of geeK